Please join me at two papercrafting events that have “FABULOUS” written all over them!!! These events may prove to be the premiere gatherings for Papercrafters of Color from all over the United States.
EMBASSY SUITES, ALPHARETTA, GA
You’ll enjoy 3 DAYS of SCRAPBOOKING
Beginning Fri, Mar 1, at 4:00pm until Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:00pm
Here’s what you can expect
- You’ll rest in the comforts of the Embassy Suites Hotel, Alpharetta, GA for 2 nights located by North Point Mall just north of Atlanta, GA – in the middle of PLENTY of GREAT places to SHOP and EAT! (Your room includes a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and complimentary parking.)
- Enjoy 2 Delicious (made to order) Breakfasts
- Enjoy 2 Manager receptions with hors d’oeuvres and beverages (even adult beverages)
- Goody Bag
- Make n Takes
- Contests and Prizes
- Lots of Giveaways
- Scrapping Space
- Dinner Saturday night
You’ll receive an EXCLUSIVE Scraps of Color Apron
**Attention Laptop croppers – there is an additional $6.00 fee for each 24 hour period of wireless internet that will be charged to your room account and is not included in this Retreat fee.
PLUS THESE FUN RETREAT ACTIVITIES!
All activities are optional. You decide!
- It’s Me! ATC Swap between retreat attendees
- Rep your State Challenge
- Bingo My Sistah Bingo – Challenge
- My Sistah’s Keeper – Challenge
…AND SO MUCH MORE!
HOW DO YOU REGISTER???
Here are your options…
Stay for the weekend – Share a Room with 3 friends – Be willing to Share a Bed – price is per person based on quadruple occupancy
$240 per person
Stay for the weekend – Share a Room with 2 friends – All rooms have a pull out couch – price is per person based on triple occupancy
$260 per person
Stay for the weekend – Share a Room – Have your own Bed –
price is per person based on double occupancy
$290 per person
Stay for the weekend – Single Room just $390
THIS PRICE INCLUDES YOUR HOTEL STAY!
NEED A ROOMMATE? I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP.
Questions? Just ask Tiare Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who cannot attend the Atlanta retreat, do plan to join me at Jazzy Scrapping’s 2nd Annual Crop
JAZZY SCRAPPING 2nd ANNUAL CROP
10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
MARCH 9, 2013
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, DEARBORN CAMPUS, FAIRLANE
Your Day to Crop includes:
- Your own table
- Valet services
- Frequent raffles, prizes, drawings, and games
- Goodie bag
- Make & Takes
- Chair Masseuse (optional)
Crop Only Prices:
- $45 thru February 28th
- $55 after February 28th
Be sure to send your payment before Feb 28 to hold your table.
For more information, contact Samara Joseph, email@example.com, 313-769-5920
Regrettably, Copic instructor, Suzanne J. Dean, will not be joining us as previously advertised.